Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite random items of the month. Let’s get started!
1. This classic gingham top is part of Talbots new May collection. My co-workers know me as their “gingham girl” and often pull things from new shipments to put on hold for me such as this top. Naturally, it was perfect for that new summer top I just totally needed. 😉 I can’t wait to pair this with some colorful statement earrings and accessories!
2. So these sandals are currently on my wishlist. I absolutely love Sam Edelman sandals for 2 reasons... style AND comfort. I own several pairs and they are truly such great quality and will last you forever. These new raffia sandals are too cute for summer and I love the natural color to wear with almost any casual outfit!
3. Can you ever go wrong with peplum? After looking at this embroidered peplum top on the rack during every shift, it’s like it was calling my name. I finally caved and tried it on and it’s currently hanging in my closet ready to be paired with a classic pair of white jeans and light blue or navy wedged espadrilles for a summer date night. (🙌🏻)
4. Ok, I tried a new concealer. And I LOVED it, so I had to share it! Perfectly smooths, perfectly sets, perfectly brightens. 10/10 for MAC.
5. Ah!! This gingham + lemon dress! Ok Talbots really killed me with their new Italy themed collection and I had to refrain from buying way too much. As if it wasn’t already perfect, I was pleasantly surprised to see a little cutout in the back that made it 10x cuter to me! Thinking of pairing it with a white denim jacket if I go out to dinner or any place inside because ... Caroline = cold natured.
6. So my friend actually introduced me to this magical little gadget. It is a small, electronic hair remover. I’ve used it now for a few weeks and I haven’t gotten my lips waxed (which I have done since a pre-teen) and I have 0 complaints. Although you have to do it more frequently, it actually works and I definitely recommend it. I use to get my lips waxed about every 2 weeks and was paying $7-10 a trip. This thing is $20 and lasts till the battery runs out. Save the money and thank me later!
7. I posted about Caroline White Cosmetics a few weeks ago on my stories. I mentioned how I where her “Pink Angel” lipstick almost every day because it really is just that good. She recently released her new “Hint of Mint” lipgloss and I’ve really loved it. I’m not a super glossy girl but this stuff is not sticky or gross feeling at all and goes beautifully over any pinky-nude lipstick. I wouldn’t recommend wearing it on its own because it’s a more sheer cover but it’s a beautiful gloss and only $12! What’s not to love?!
8. I’m a chapter away from finishing this book and I cannot tell you how much I’ve learned from it. My future M-I-L bought this for me and I have to say that it’s been hard to put down. I would highly recommend it for all stages of relational life, but I have to admit that I’m very thankful to have read this during my current engagement period. If you are dating or engaged or married, READ IT. I feel like I could write a whole blog post on how much I learned from it but I’m not so I’ll keep this brief. This book WILL influence you and your SO’s life for the better and I can not recommend it enough. It would also be a great gift idea for any newly engaged couple!
That is it for my April Favorites! Let me know what you’d like to see more of on the blog via comments or DM on any of my social media. Thank you so much for reading!