Finally, a new blog post! Quick life update: This month has been so busy with school and just life in general and I apologize for my inactivity on the blog BUT I’m back! And I’m sharing a few things that I’ve been absolutely loving this month that are too good not to fill you all in on.
1. This skirt!! I love it so much. It’s so fun and colorful yet classic. The first thing that caught my eye about this skirt is the style. I love a good full, high-waisted, midi-length skirt. But, I will say that once I received it in the mail, I took it back to the outlet and exchanged it for the next size up. If you’re wanting the skirt to sit on your natural waist and still be knee length, I suggest sizing up one size!
2. I have finally found my perfect fall drink at Starbucks. If you’re not a PSL lover but still crave that pumpkin flavor, order this next time. A cafe latte with 2 pumps of pumpkin syrup. It’s nothing crazy but its the perfect amount of steamed milk, espresso, and pumpkin flavor. PSA: it is much better hot than iced! (Imo:)
3. I am loving all the white and gold fall decor at Target! This adorable pumpkin is so cute for small spaces, i.e. a dorm room. I put it next to my Keurig and favorite picture that I have framed in my room and it is the cutest fall accent. And, it’s only $8!! I would also check out Target’s dollar section because they have some of the cutest, super affordable fall decorations.
4. Just Jessie - (My sweet fiancé went out and bought this book for me the day it came out. I was SO excited when he surprised me with it.) I’m going to force myself to not write a book on how much I loved this book. In short, if you are a female, read it. No matter what age you are or what stage of life you are in, this book is applicable to you in one way or another. I knew I’d love it because Jessie has always given good advice whether it was in interviews or on social media, but wow. I found myself so many times being helped with her “words of wisdom” and even through her life experiences. She has always been so relatable for me and I love her authenticity and realness. She does not hold back.
5. The Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette is not new, but it’s still being sold! I’ve had this palette since it came out a few years ago and I bring it out every fall. The colors are absolutely stunning and I’ve emptied at least 4 shades. If you’re looking to purchase a new makeup palette any time soon or specifically during this fall season, THIS IS THE ONE.
6. I stumbled across these gorgeous, deep mauve-y, suede pumps while I was in J. Crew Factory recently. I tried them on and fell in love instantly. Beside the fact that they’re beautiful and classic, they’re very comfortable. I’ve worn them to church every Sunday for the past 3 weeks. And that’s a big deal because I walk a lot on Sunday’s here at school. I honestly forget I’m wearing pumps because they feel so much like flats! Super happy with this purchase.
That’s all for my October Favorites! Let me know if you would like to see more blog posts like this in the comments below or by giving this post a like! Thank you so much for reading. Happy shopping!!